Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PainFull Nights.


Every night before the light of day,
I endure pain so much as one can’t say.
Such pain so deep it pierces my bones,
And eats at my heart and causes my moans.

My pain rests a while and ceases to ache,
When your eyes I see, like a sapphire lake,
And your hair like gold, that never can break,
My pain rests a while and ceases to ache.

I long to touch you each day and night,
To lay beneath you under the moonlight,
To love and to hold come darkness come light,
Forever and ever till death do us part.

But my longing and wishing are far than farther,
Like a nursing child who’s lost its mother,
For your heart and mind belong to another,
And though I am craving, we can’t be together.

Therefore my pain shall hurt and continue to ache,
I shall weep and not sleep and a knife I shall take,
Consider my life to leave or to take,
For this pain, such pain no more can I take!

But while I consider this life of mine,
The night shall leave and the sun will shine,
And though your heart can never be mine,
I shall see your splendor and beauty divine.

My pain will rest and cease to ache,
When your eyes I see, like a sapphire lake,
And your hair like gold, that never can break,
My pain will rest and cease to ache.

But night shall return and day shall go,
And your beauty divine I shall see no more,
And the pain shall return, then more and more,

And it all shall begin like it has before.

No comments:

Post a Comment